4 medium russet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch squares or smaller
5 eggs, beaten
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
1 TBS olive oil
Sea Salt or seasoning salt for more flavor, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat a 13 x 9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place chopped potatoes in a large microwave safe bowl and fill with water, so it just covers the potatoes. Cover with a paper towel and microwave for about 5 minutes on high. Drain potatoes.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat and sauté your bell peppers for about 5 minutes, flipping constantly. Add spinach for another minute or until it’s all wilted. Remove from heat and add drained potatoes to skillet, along with half a cup of your cheddar cheese. Mix well until cheese is all melted.
4. Pour mixture into baking pan and spread it evenly. Season with all 4 seasonings to taste. Pour beaten eggs evenly over the top of the potato mixture. Now use the other half of your cheese to evenly top the casserole.
5. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!