I am always searching for new recipes to try and ran across a honey soy chicken recipe that sounded delicious. There were a few ingredients that I didn’t have, so I mixed it up a bit and I also messed with the measurements based on my personal preferences. This is the recipe that came out of it and I fell in love with the sauce. Seriously, this sauce is amazing!!!!! It literally makes the chicken what it is, so be generous with it!
1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts
4 TBS low sodium soy sauce
6 TBS honey
3 TBS canola oil
1 TBS garlic powder
2 tsp Sesame oil
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Line 8×8 baking pan with 2 layers of foil.
3. In a bowl, mix canola oil, Sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground ginger.
4. Place chicken in the pan and pour the sauce on top. Flip chicken around so it is all coated.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven and the thickness of the chicken.
6. Remove from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
7. Eat over a bed of rice with veggies of your choice. Pour the leftover sauce over your chicken and rice and top chicken with Sesame seeds. Enjoy!